Nicholas A. Hinson, Associate
Nicholas A. Hinson joined Mabry & McClelland, LLP in October 2006. His practice is primarily concentrated in the areas of construction litigation, motor vehicle accidents, trucking litigation and insurance coverage. Mr. Hinson earned BAs in Economics and History from Rice University before receiving his JD from the University of Georgia Law School.
Mr. Hinson is involved with numerous charitable organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross, Shepherd Center Society, and Fulton County Department of Family and Children Services. In his free time, Mr. Hinson enjoys golf and ultimate Frisbee, and is a dedicated fan of the Atlanta Braves. He lives in Decatur with his wife Shannon and two cats.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Common Carrier Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Georgia State/Superior/Appeals/Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Rice University (BA – Economics and History, 2001)
- UGA School of Law (JD -2006)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association