William S. Carson, Associate
Will is an associate with experience representing clients in a wide variety of defense matters, including premises liability, insurance coverage, and automobile liability. He is an experienced litigator who has spent over five years representing individuals, insurers, businesses, and others. Will received his undergraduate degree in political science from Texas A&M University. After graduating from Emory University School of Law, he decided to make Atlanta home.
When not practicing, he enjoys cooking, gardening, film photography and spending time with his partner and their golden retriever.
- Premises Liability
- Catastrophic Injury / Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Liability
- All Georgia trial and appellate courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- BA from Texas A&M University in Political Science
- JD from Emory University School of Law
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association