Join Our Team
If you are interested in joining our firm, please feel free to email us. The pride we take in the work that we do at Mabry McClelland is reflected in our long track record of excellent team members. We value the attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, management, and support staff who call our firm home, and value potential team member who will carry on our legacy.
Mabry & McClelland, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that many different insights, experiences, perspectives, and voices are necessary to serve our clients and solve the problems that come with the cases that cross our desks. We believe an inclusive and diverse workplace fosters community, enriches the experience of team members, and builds the pillars of a stronger firm that will continue to endure for years to come.
Mabry & McClelland, LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Mabry & McClelland, LLP has an opening for a civil litigation defense associate with 3-5 years of experience in Georgia. Insurance defense and personal injury experience is a plus. Admission to Georgia Bar is required. We offer competitive salary, benefits, plus a bonus program. Qualified, interested attorneys may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paralegal - Full Time
General Liability/Personal Injury Defense
We are a well-established defense firm and have immediate openings for experienced full-time paralegals in our general liability/personal injury defense practice area. Our firm offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. All resume submissions are held in strict confidence. Qualified, interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com.
- A high school diploma is required. Either a paralegal certificate from ABA approved program or four-year college degree is preferred, but relevant, related experience will be considered
- A minimum of 3-5 years in civil litigation defense experience in Georgia State and Federal jurisdictions
- A stable job history
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Must be flexible and have well developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in small or mid-size law firm environment
- A proficiency with computers, in MS Office Suite and PDF applications; (testing in Word and Excel may be required)
- Experience with NetDocs or other DMS (e. iManage, etc.)
- MS PowerPoint experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and multi-task abilities
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks under time constraints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to keep accurate time records and follow client billing guidelines
- Experience with ABA billing task codes
- Experience with e-filings in State and Federal courts
- e-Discovery experience
- Experience with TABS time and billing application (a plus)
- Experience with litigation support software (a plus)
- Observe and maintain confidentiality of client matters
include, but not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of discovery responses
- Assist in preparation of discovery requests
- Maintain damages summaries including medical expenses, lost wages and property damages
- Assist with preparation of non-party requests and collection of non-party records
- Assist with all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motions, mediation and trial preparation
- Organize and summarize documents produced in discovery, depositions, exhibits, records from non-party and/or third-party documents as well as other testimony
- Perform other duties as required
- Conduct factual investigations and interviews to identify key parties, related issues and relevant documents for preparation of discovery
- Interact with various government and court officials as well as clients
- Other duties as identified by supervising attorneys or Firm Administrator
Four of our partners have been together for almost two decades. We enjoy long-term relationships with our clients, some of whom have been clients since the 1960s.