Mabry & McClelland, LLP is one of the oldest and most respected Civil Litigation Defense firms in Atlanta, with more than 50 years of service to the Insurance and Business community. We are a dynamic firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in the country.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified Legal Assistant to join our team.
The Legal Assistant will provide secretarial support to our dynamic litigation team, including drafting documents, preparing court filings, scheduling depositions, assisting with management of the team calendar, managing paper and electronic case files, processing case related invoices and attending to some billing tasks. Other duties may be assigned as needed. This is a fast-paced position suited for someone who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least 5 years of litigation defense experience in Georgia
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with electronic court filings
- Knowledge of state and federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Advanced Microsoft Office 2010 skills
- Experience with TABS time and billing system
- Ability to transcribe dictation
A Legal Assistant at Mabry & McClelland must be a self-starter who is able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Please submit all inquiries via email.